Corporate Operating Experience Program
DOE Corporate Operating Experience (OE) Program: The Department of Energy's (DOE) corporate OE Program helps to prevent the recurrence of significant adverse events/trends by sharing performance information, lessons learned and good practices across the DOE complex. This program includes:
- DOE Site Performance Information,
- ORPS Weekly Summary of Significant
- DOE Corporate Lessons Learned Collection Jump to the Lessons Learned products which make up the major sections of this web
Lessons Learned Resources Applicable to DOE Users:
Links to Other Lessons Learned Resources:
Provides links to Other Lessons Learned and Best Practice Resources. The information
is grouped in the following major categories:
- DOE Sources: Links to DOE Headquarters Lessons Learned web pages, and DOE
Field Lessons Learned pages (web pages from DOE sites).
- Non-DOE Sources: Links to Other Government Agencies web pages including those
of military services and links to commercial, professional and other non-governmental
Documents and Information: Provides
OE documents, including articles, the DOE OE Standard, and Lessons Learned Publications.
- DOE HQ and Field Submitted Lessons Learned