DOE Site Performance Information
Corporate Operating Experience Program
This area of the DOE Corporate Operating Experience (OE) Program contains progressively higher level site
performance information geared toward increasing levels of management attention. The purpose of these products
- help focus management attention on current or emerging safety issues, and
- provide supervisors and workers with information they can use on the job to prevent similar occurrences.
- Daily Occurrences: Provides a brief synopsis of all occurrences reported each workday from all DOE sites. These reports offer a snapshot of events reported to the DOE Occurrence Reporting and Processing System (ORPS) each day throughout the DOE complex.
- Weekly Summary of Significant Occurrences: This report is to DOE's Under Secretaries (i.e., Energy, Science and the Environment (ESE) and the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)), with copies to senior DOE and contractor managers. The report identifies and summarizes the most significant operational occurrences the previous week that warrant top management awareness. Also, the summary describes any significant negative or positive trends.
- Annual HSS Report: Links to the current and previous "DOE Environment, Safety and Health Annual Report."
The report contains an assessment of overall DOE HSS performance and identifies areas for improvement.
Please contact Sharon Brown if you have any questions or comments regarding Lessons Learned.
This page was last updated on
March 26, 2013